ROBOTALIGN_2016 MOTOR SHAFT ALIGNMENT COMPLETE SYSTEM
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE $ 5995.00
INHOUSE 8 HOURS TRAINING $750.00
(Free with purchse)
LOOKING TO ESTABLISH A DISTRIBUTOR NETWORK
CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED
DANNY HARRIS 606-694-6741
* Includes Contol & Computing Module with Robotic manual & automated positioning systems software with a 5 year warranty.
* 2 Fowler/Sylvac Mark 6 Digital Indicators with a lifetime warranty.
* 6 inch graphic icon represented Color Touchscreen with a 2 year warranty.
* Ethernet Router that enables Iphone or Android PDA remote control.
* Positioning Inclinometor.
* Soft Foot Correction Program.
* Compensates for indicator sag.
* Vertical and Horizontal Alignment Programs.
* The only system with Horizontal Program software that requires no manual dimension input measurements therefore eliminating error which provides for a higher degree of alignment positioning Accuracy.
* The only system with software that compensates the static and dynamic movement difference which eliminates error and provides for a higher degree of dynamic alignment positioning Accuracy.
* Includes all necessary Mounting Hardware.
* Using the included 2 - Mark VI Digital Indicators Via 2 way RS 232 communications that enables a program that guides you through the Horizontal Alignment Process of Aligning a Shaft or Rotor to a Housing or Container by monitoring the front and rear movement directional lights and monitoring the front and rear shaft movement change values displayed on the display unit or using the Automated Horizontal Jacking supported process. Aligning the Vertical shaft to the Housing and/or the Container by monitoring the front and rear movement directional lights and placing or removing the front and rear amount of shims that are displayed under the front and rear of the mounting feet or using the Automated Vertical supported process.
REVERSE ALIGNMENT DIGITAL MOUNTING ASSEMBLIES
CAN BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY FOR $549.00
The portable removeable Automated Horizontal Jacking System starts at $2995.00
and includes Front and Rear Shim Slide Plates, Front and Rear Linear Bearing
Adjustable Mounting Brackets, Front and Rear Electric Horizontal Jacks with the
capacity to align electric motors within the 4000 lb range. The Vertical Front and
Rear Air Bag Lifting System starts at $1,495.00 with the capacity to lift electric
motors within the 6000 lb range.
WE CAN CUSTOM DESIGN THE AUTOMATED JACKING SYSTEMS TO
ACCOM0DATE THE ALIGNMENT NEEDS OF YOUR SPECIFIC APPLICATION
Limited Time Offer!
Video Link : http://youtu.be/Rdk2WELwiiE
at an affordable price. The patented system includes Computing / Device Interphase Module, Control
Module, 2 Digital Measuring Devices, with the option to use an Automated Positioning System.This system
guides you through the alignment process with user friendly Touch Screen graphic icon represented
instructions. The lights and numeric displays let you know your exact position proximity within .00005"
accuracy as you are achieving the alignment process. This gives you full control of the speed of moving the
motor to achieve the alignment process. The system achieves horizontal alignment without entering user
input distance measurements giving reference to the distance between measuring devices and distances
from one of the measuring devices to the front and rear of the motor feet. This is a requirement of other
systems and the disadvantage is it is difficult to obtain accurate input measurements. The more accurate or
abstemious the input measurement gives the most accurate alignment positioning results. This system
utilizes calculated information that is based only on dynamic direct response readings without user input
information. This system eliminates the disadvantage other systems have and gives the highest possible
level of abstemious minute horizontal dynamic directly responsive calculated positioning accuracy. The
system compensates for any static movement detected and signals in advance when to stop movement.
There exits no other system that compensates for static movement caused by applied pressure difference
against the motor when you are moving the motor to correct the misalignment which affects the alignment
readings. This compensation allows the user to achieve the highest degree of total dynamic
horizontal positioning accuracy. It is accurate within .0003" per axis move. The Control Module also has the
option of using an I Phone, I Pad, Mobile PC or Android PDA as the control platform. The systems start at
$5995,.00 without the Automated Jacking Systems. The Automated Horizontal Jacking System starts at
$2995.00 and includes Front and Rear Slide Plates, Front and Rear Linear Bearing Adjustable Mounitng
Brackets, Front and Rear Electric Horizontal Jacks with the capacity to align electric motors within the
4000 lb range. The Vertical Front and Rear Air Bag Lifting System starts at $1495.00 with the capacity to lift
electric motors within the 6000 lb range. Would you rather have a system that tells you the amount of
movement required or a system that automatically does the alignment for you?
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
: Link to a demonstration of Manual Shaft Alignment Positioning Systems.